There’s so much wrong with this picture:
- It’s November 14th and I’m mowing the lawn. (It should be way too cold to mow by now.)
- It looks like I’m about to mow down a bush.
- I have two teenage boys and one teenage girl but I’m mowing the lawn.
- I’m mowing the lawn on November 14th and it’s warm enough to take my shirt off.
- I’m mowing the lawn with my shirt off and I’m an old man.
- I called Frank to take a picture of me mowing with my shirt off.
- Frank came and took the picture.
- I posted it to my blog.